|Change and Relationship Manager
My client a leading household name is recruiting for a Change and Relationship Manager.
You will play a key role in being responsible for the collation, analysis and decision making required to optimise their performance.
You will need to balance a range of complex drivers including the relationship between the customer experience, regulatory requirements and deployment cost across all customer groups, creating and executing one plan.
You will be responsible for managing changes to the outputs, processes and systems/technology, including assisting stakeholders with the creation of ‘deployment scenarioes for input into the Deployment Governance Forum.
• Identifying and maintaining relationships with stakeholders to provide information and offer support towards good decision making
• Ability to manage and understand complex delivery dependencies
• To enable alternative scenario model futures and uncertainties to be simulated so that robust plans that have been assessed may be implemented
• Capability to work in a fast paced environment; developing and disseminating required information within agreed governance SLAs to ensure the business can respond / action the necessary changes
• Ability to interpret complex analysis and make it accessible for a wide range of stakeholders
• Ability to analyse multiple issues, disseminate key data, and evaluate results
• Ability to quickly grasp complex issues and break down into their component parts
• Ability to prioritise often conflicting requirements on available time and resource
• Influence, network and negotiate with various stakeholders and segments as appropriate to ensure delivery with the appropriate focus and priority
You will have/be::
• Ability to identify key stakeholders, develop communication collateral and disseminate through appropriate channels
• Familiarity with change and project management methodologies.
• Strong Analytical skills, ability to manage (e.g. ensuring standards) and execute change impact assessments
• Proficient with Microsoft office programmes specifically Excel
• Excellent Organisational knowledge across the business.
• Understanding of Smart Metering legislation ( SMICoP )
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Strong report writing and PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Excellent communication / relationship management skills within a business environment and across functions/ organisations
• Experience of working across different disciplines
• Ability to handle conflicting demands , prioritising workload and effective delegation to achieve objectives
• Excellent capability to manage stakeholders across segments to ensure inputs into the deployment governance processes are received and understood