|We are currently working with an innovative payment and baking solutions provider to help them find a B2B Marketing Manager.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Extensive experience in marketing or product marketing with B2B experience, within financial services
• Previous experience of the SME markets and retail banking products would be a distinct advantage.
• Strategic thinker yet pragmatic and results driven, confident to use own initiative
• Knowledge in online marketing more specifically in search engine optimization, paid search, analytics and digital acquisition
• Results orientated with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent project management skills and an ability to prioritise and flexibility to manage multiple campaigns concurrently
• Ability to prioritise and work on a multitude of projects simultaneously
• A full 360 marketing background, covering all aspects of online and offline activity
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Ability to work well in multi-disciplined/cross functional teams
• Good communications skills particularly verbal and written and able to produce good copy/ content
• Understanding of and experience working with online and digital channels
This role would ideally suit someone with B2B experience of payments related products who has most recently been concentrating on the SME (1-50) markets.
Working closely with the Marketing Director you will be responsible for developing product positioning and messaging to differentiate from direct competitors. You will need to be able to adapt these to resonate with the specific needs of the corporate SME markets.
Collaborating with the wider Marketing and Product teams you will be responsible for the launch of new products and features, both internally and externally using the most appropriate go-to-market channels.