|We are currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager who has experience in the Wealth Management industry and who is ideally located in Southern England, to join a market leading software and services company.
The successful applicant would have the following essential qualities:
• Proven experience managing relationships with key stakeholders with financial clients.
• Proven track record in developing a thorough understanding of clients and their business practices.
• Ability to take on challenging client issues and situations and bring them to a mutually agreeable solution.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with proven experience of project or client relationship management and associated reporting
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills related to implementation of middle or back office systems.
• Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with others.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Have a basic understanding of the typical system development lifecycles release planning.
• Demonstrate an excellent ability to work independently when required but also to work as a member of a team and to lead a team.
• Flexible work approach.
• Be pro-active.
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
• Extensive presentation skills demonstrated through proven experience of formal presentations, training and sales proposals.
• Relevant Industry Qualifications
• Project management experience
• Pleasant, approachable, positive personality.
• Business Analysis experience.