|We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Manager with proven experience in a customer service management role, specifically operating a Managed Services function, to join a market leading software and services company.
We are looking for someone who has a proactive approach, client management skills, is the technical escalation point to the Head of Infrastructure Services with root cause analysis skills. You will also need to be good in front of prospective new clients and able to sell the Managed Services offerings.
The successful applicant would have the following essential qualities:
• Significant experience in the IT or financial services industry.
• Proven experience in a customer service management role, specifically operating a Managed Services function.
• Proven experience managing a team of technical staff.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with other
• Ability to prioritise competing needs from multiple stakeholders
• Able to handle difficult and possibly awkward situations with clients.
• Able to say no and be firm with clients, whilst maintaining the client’s best interest overall.
• Good conflict resolution skills
• Proven experience working with 3rd party providers – particularly infrastructure providers.
• Experience implementing and managing Service Desk (ticketing) solutions.
• Experience implementing and managing Alert and Performance Management (monitoring) solutions.
• Ability to work through some after-hours change windows for customer projects.
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
• ITIL Certified