|EUROPEAN SALES MANAGER - FINTECH/PAYMENTS
My client, a global FinTech company provides end to end e-commerce solutions for payments on the Internet operating in a fast paced and innovation-focused office space ideally located in the heart of London.
If you are a hands-on and charismatic Sales champion with a successful track record of selling forward-thinking ecommerce solutions in a high-growth, competitive environment, this is the role for you to make a difference. In return, a tremendous working environment, and an unrivalled uncapped commissions plan with recurring commissions is on offer.
Reporting directly to the VP Business of Development, you will be responsible for driving new business growth in Europe for their revolutionary online payment solution. From actively sourcing new merchants across preferred lines of business to swimmingly converting inbound leads of all shapes and sizes, you will handle multiple short sales cycles, ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming your sales targets. Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position the organisation’s capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects.
You will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
• Identify the most promising merchants and verticals that will help Checkout.com grow a healthy pipeline across a preferred line of business across Europe
• Sell our new cross-borders payment solutions and services to ecommerce merchants in the region through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
• Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
• Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
• Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and other internal stakeholders involved
• Maintain a solid, well-organised portfolio and nurture key accounts
• Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
• Providing feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
Skills & Experience
• 3+ years Sales experience in the ecommerce and/or FinTech industry
• Solid network of potential prospects or partners is preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
• Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology
• Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques
• Fluency in English, any other European language appreciated