|We are currently recruiting for a Java Systems Analyst with previous experience in developing Java based applications, to join a market leading software and services company.
The Java Systems Analyst will provide technical services to product development, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of applications, code development, system design, operating system design and software applications.
Required Skills & Experience
• Proven experience in developing Java based application
• Experience in web and application development using Java EE, Spring framework and hibernate
• Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, XML and associated processing technologies.
• Experience with troubleshooting performance issues at all layers of the application
• Experience in SOA and Object Oriented design environment
• Experience in design methodologies (UML, Component Design Tools, etc.) and in TDD environment.
• Unix Shell Scripting skills
• Working knowledge of Linux or any other Unix system
• Knowledge of Application servers such as Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
• Experience in providing technical support for business applications.
• Experience in the following:
o Writing technical designs
o Writing functional designs
o A sound knowledge of the product as it relates to the clients requirements
o Business process re-engineering
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Logical and analytical problem solving skills
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
• Good knowledge of JMS or AMQP message brokers such as IBM MQ and RabbitMQ
• Client server development and support experience in past
• Experience with Docker
• Knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures using Sybase 15.0 and MS SQL server 2012
• Experience in the finance industry.
• Understanding of network topology and hardware infrastructure.