|Key Account Manager
A growing global payments company based in The City has an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager, with a background in managing accounts to join our busy team.
As Key Account Manager you will have the opportunity to manage and grow major client relations. You will possess excellent networking experience, able to develop strong relationships to ensure we are maximising our potential. You will be working within a fast paced environment experiencing dynamic growth.
• Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
• Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Organizing and arranging specified records and files in order to keep track of financial transactions.
• Leading periodical account reviews and effectively communicating with all departments to resolve customer issues
• Coordination with the relevant departments to execute the clients' instructions,
• Preparation of the clients' KYC and updating the same on an ongoing basis,
• Development of the sales strategy for each relationship to provide different products and services,
• Providing weekly valuation of operations to the Head of PSP Relations,
• Creation an updated prospect pipeline on monthly basis,
• Using clients` feedback to improve services and offers,
• Experience in Relationship/Account/Sales/Business Development roles within payments industry
• Demonstrable track record of driving significant value for organisations through building long-term business relationships and delivering to stretching targets
• Knowledge of online and mobile payment processing and the ecommerce industry
• Experience in merchant acquiring payments, SEPA, swift, card issuing, e-wallet or FX is highly desirable.
• Strong proposal writing & presentation skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for an intelligent, high energy, and motivated individuals with a “can-do” attitude to join us. We believe in a positive and creative multinational team culture where everyone feels ownership and enjoys their Job! Enjoy the opportunity for self and career development in a supportive business as well as working in a relaxed and open culture where your input and ideas are listened to and your expertise valued.