Are you a dynamic and proactive?
Do you have Marketing Campaign experience?
Do you have a track record in the payments industry?
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, This Canary Wharf based role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing payments businesses in the UK and will be instrumental to help manage their strategic expansion globally. In this extremely varied and creative role you will be able to take accountability of the end-to-end cycle of multi-channel campaigns and contribute directly to the ambitious vision of the group.
The successful Marketing Manager will;
• Have a proven track record of delivering both large scale on/offline marketing campaigns alongside smaller more boutique style campaigns
• Have campaign experience in all the following tactics: Email, Social, Direct, Event, Print, Digital and Product
• Confident running multiple campaigns from strategy, stakeholder management, execution, through to delivery
• Be able to demonstrate measurable campaign success analytics surrounding ROI and ongoing learnings
• Assist creating thought leadership pieces such as case studies, testimonials and whitepapers
• Poses the ability to take technical copy and create engaging marketing campaigns
• Good event experience, ideally at an international level
• Have excellent copywriting and presentation skills
• Proven experience working alongside agencies and the ability to influence
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting company objectives and targets for revenue, profitability, retention and growth by utilising both on and offline marketing channels, media, tools and techniques. You will work directly with internal sales and channel departments to create, develop, implement, manage and evaluate customer-centric marketing campaigns to achieve these goals and objectives.
You will work alongside a number of successful digital, creative and PR agencies to support measureable customer acquisition programs and be able to contribute to and demonstrate additional creative opportunities to excel and elevate the brand internationally.