|Operations Manager – Central London
Do you have experience of working in a PSP in a customer-facing support role with knowledge of technical payments integrations?
Do you understand the payments cycle and related messaging?
Are you driven, ambitious and have a “can do” attitude?
Based in Central London, my client specialises in providing financial services businesses with tailored payments solutions and technology. Their goal is to demystify the commercial, technical and risk elements of the payment space, adding value and improving performance for clients on an on-going basis. With dynamic and exciting growth plans, they are looking for payment experts to help in their expansion.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself across all areas of the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Guide new customers through the integration process, assisting them with technical queries
• Efficiently manage inbound support queries, via email, from both new and existing customers and/or their development partners
• Act as customer champion, providing expert advice on payment processing to both new and existing clients
• Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise
• Set up all merchant details and accounts using internal systems
• Provision of management reports when required (Excel)
Requirements and Qualifications
You will possess
• A strong can do attitude with the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved across multiple projects
• Understanding of the payments industry
• Previous experience in a PSP in a customer-facing support role.
• Technical understanding of merchant on-boarding
• Strong Excel
• Highly analytical
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal