|A cutting-edge, dynamic and high-growth fintech company in the payments space currently has an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Success Manager to help ensure the success of their strategic partnerships and supercharge their growth.
You will be responsible for leading the relationship with strategic partners to generate more opportunities and grow revenue. You will work closely with the Partnerships Development Manager, ensuring a smooth handover once a new partnership has been agreed. From this point, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure the partnership generates meaningful revenue. This could include developing a joint marketing plan with a partner to raise awareness of a new integration, identifying specific new leads to target together with the Sales team, and working closely with the partner’s Product team to further optimise their integration.
You will also work closely with the Product and Operations teams to provide valuable partner and customer feedback and ensure that you develop long-lasting and successful partnerships. You will be the advocate internally and externally for partners.
What we are looking for
You are a natural people person and enjoy building long-lasting relationships. You will be able to identify growth opportunities and work with internal and external Marketing and Sales teams to turn that into tangible revenue growth. You will be excited to work with a wide range of different businesses and keen to learn what makes them tick.
• You have strategic partnerships, channel marketing, customer success, or account management experience, in a B2B tech environment.
• You have excellent relationship and communication skills. You love networking and can articulate yourself clearly.
• You are commercially astute and data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You relish digging into data and using feedback from partners to identify growth opportunities.
• You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you.
• You are curious and a rigorous thinker, always probing beyond a simple answer and assuming nothing. You are intrigued by complex problems and get satisfaction from solving them.
• Previous experience of API’s or complex SaaS solutions is not essential but nice to have.