|A rapidly expanding Fintech in the payments space is currently looking for a Sales Director for France to drive their business in the region.
You will lead from the front extending current business and help the existing team to learn and adapt to the requirements of the French market. You will be the face in the market and the advocate for France within the business. In addition to securing new key wins you will be building out the enterprise sales team and working closely with your business partners across the company to achieve overall goals for France.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• You have proven senior B2B and complex sales experience (preferably a SaaS background) as an individual contributor.
• You have previous experience of developing new business in France.
• You will have sales experience at an Enterprise level.
• You have experience defining strategic sales plans and targets.
• You can directly manage & coordinate with business partners to reach shared objectives.
• You can demonstrate repeated success within complex solutions & exceeding quota.
• You have experience in closing complex SaaS deals to mid-level to CxO.
• You have a structured sales approach and experience with Salesforce.
• Fluent in English and French.
Reporting to the VP Sales, you will be responsible for setting the French revenue target and for carrying out local strategic sales initiatives yourself and via the sales team you will build. Overall success will be achieved by working closely with business partners, customers and partners in the market.
You will monitor performance and activity and help close deals by sharing marketing and sales collaterals and attending key meetings. You will manage the development of Account Executives and Senior Account Executives by conducting regular one on one meetings to identify growth opportunities and formalise training opportunities.
You will coordinate with the Product team to develop new features for your market and with the Marketing and Partnership teams to generate a healthy pipeline of leads.