|We are currently recruiting for a SQL Developer with very good development and support experience in environment using Java and SQL Server databases, to join a market leading software and services company.
As SQL Developer you will provide technical services to product development, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of the applications, code development, system design, operating system design and software applications.
Required Skills & Experience
• Very good development and support experience in environment using Java and SQL Server databases
• Experience in Object Oriented design environment
• Experience in design methodologies (UML, Component Design Tools, etc.) and in TDD environment.
• Very good knowledge of SQL tuning and complex development using Sybase 15.0 or SQL server 2012/2014
• Unix Shell Scripting skills
• Working knowledge of Linux
• In depth relational data model knowledge
• Experience in UNIX & Windows Server.
• Experience in the following:
o Writing technical designs
o Writing functional designs
o A sound knowledge of the product as it relates to the clients requirements
o Business process re-engineering
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Logical and analytical problem solving skills
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
• Knowledge of Application servers such as Jboss/Websphere/Tomcat
• Experience in the finance industry.
• Understanding of relational database management systems.
• Experience in providing technical support for business applications.