€0 - €0 Per Annum
Business analytics / business modelling,Business Operations,E-commerce,IT/Technical,Operations,Data scientist,Business Intelligence,Business Performance
Permanent | Full Time
• Senior Data Analyst with Python – Payments & e-Commerce
Our client is a major mobile marketing platform, growing rapidly and working with clients all over the world. From their Amsterdam head office, they are building a network of specialist professionals who can provide exceptional services to their client base – and we are now keen to hire an analytical and professional Analyst to join the team and bring knowledge & experience around data analytics, business intelligence, predictive models and reporting.
We are a global performance-based marketing company and have a strong portfolio of advertisers and we receive enquiries to promote and market new products on behalf of the advertiser. In many cases the advertiser’s conversion & payment flow are not optimized for global scaling.
We have extensive experience in performance-based marketing including conversion optimization, ARPU optimization and user monetization. In addition, we have extensive experience in Direct Carrier Billing and Credit Card Billing. Serving our clients with this knowledge is what we do on a daily basis…and now we need to bring in an Analyst who can investigate our data and provide our team with the information they need so that we can best support our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for the data analytics of our payment solutions for our white label products in multiple regions. Working closely with the product management team for our clients to help them to create the best optimized, converting products. All of these products are in the digital products space such as VOD, Dating, Entertainment, E-learning, Music and Gaming.
This specialised job requires persistent and persuasive interactions with different departments, proven relationship building skills, ability to negotiate and strong communication skills. We are seeking a self- motivated individual, who can bring experience within data analysis.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
• Execute the deep level analysis to identify root cause of sub-optimal performance and make recommendations for remedial or enhancement actions – business intelligence focus, help us to make informed and relevant decisions through predictive modelling.
• Perform an analysis on merchants’ orders and provide solutions to reduce rejections, improve success rate, improve approval rate
• Explain data, visualizations, their meaning and application to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Coordinate A/B test with product managers for new persuasive and converting user journeys in order to improve conversion ratio
• Work with product management and business development to identify opportunities for client payment performance improvement
• Write clear and concise requirements for payment flows and manage and follow up of these requirements with our IT team
Minimum requirements that you need to meet:
• 3+ years in an analytics related role for products such as VOD, Dating, Entertainment, E-learning, Music and Gaming, or payments, e-commerce or retail.
• Deep understanding of transactional data sets generated alongside and ability to craft creative solutions to make improvements to the clients success
• Ability to provide professional data consultancy services internally & externally
• Proactive, strong communication (written) & presenting (verbal) skills
• Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail and able to analyse payments data
• Project coordination skills, steer on results and timelines.
• Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Excel, and other data analytics tools
Who you are:
• Well organized
• You are not afraid to dig into complex problems and to effectively describe your solution approach to an external partner or to an internal developer
• Experience of building systems and processes with strong elements of automation and scale
• General sense of urgency and ability to prioritize ad hoc (operations is the critical bottleneck for real money flows)
What we can offer you:
We offer you a competitive salary that is accompanied by 25 vacation days in one year. There is also a pension plan, a bonus plan (depending on performance and operation results), company mobile and laptop.
We would also like to offer you an international and innovative environment, where you get freedom to contribute your own inspirations.
The results are important, but that is another great part too! We celebrate our successes with boat trips, parties and weekly Friday drinks on our roof terrace! Also, the perfect place for our fresh lunches. Who would not want to work in a beautiful office in the heard of Amsterdam?