£90,000 - £120,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a high performing client relationship professional who has a passion for delivering high quality customer connections and is strategically minded whilst still very hands on? Are you looking for a role where you can drive change and get excited about identifying new opportunities to improve the payment experience for customers?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering with this global digital payment technology company who are looking to recruit an Account Director for Credit Cards.
You will be responsible for pro-actively managing the credit card relationship with Global Signature Clients. Promoting and securing the use of products and services to improve the payments customer experience and deliver growth for the credit card portfolio.
Through your deep Client relationship, and your experience and thought leadership, you will also work with the client to develop future strategic plans to identify and deliver new innovations for customers, ensuring that your client continues to be market leading innovators in the payments market.
What we are looking for:
· Proven experience of having managed a major Client to deliver new solutions to grow profitability of a business.
· Knowledge and experience of the credit card and broader payments business and/or financial services
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders up to Executive level.
· Good Commercial understanding of credit cards and the payments market and experience of driving P&L growth
· Proven ability to develop and deliver client strategic plans to drive value for all parties.
· Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills.
So what’s in it for you?
You will be joining a company where your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. This is a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.