Competitive plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Our client who are a leading payments technology company is developing business relationships with key influencers and decision makers within banks and fintechs / other third parties, across the UK and Europe, in order to meet its commercial ambitions in the new Open Banking market.
The role of the Account Director is to help grow the Open Banking business by successfully selling the new propositions identified. Therefore previous experience and understanding of Open Banking / API / PSD2 would be a distinct advantage.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Engaging with, educating and partnering with sales and account teams across relevant offices and territories
• Managing a network of existing contacts in relevant companies
• Generate new contacts as applicable to allow new services to be sold effectively
• Driving the commercial engagement with prospects and leading the sales process
• Managing and qualifying key opportunities, and closing deals
• Generating new business revenues
Performance in the role will be measured against a combination of sales targets, discrete objectives and behaviours.