Account Manager - Gaming
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
Our client is a leading fin-tech, focused on payment solutions & alternative payments, open banking and debit payments. With a track record of sustained growth, they are now keen to find a Senior Partner Manager to manage a portfolio of PSP's, and promote this brands solutions, with the overall focus on spotting opportunities, increasing volumes & developing close relationships.
About the role:
- This position will be critical in building long-term relationships with our gaming clients, and the PSP partners we work closely with to process their payments, based mainly in the UK & Europe.
- You’ll work closely with our Sales and Technical specialists as well as our Merchant Account Managers, using your experience of the Gaming vertical to add value to your colleagues.
- Working as our Gaming Account Manager, you will be responsible for building deep and useful relationships with keys stakeholders.
- In order to do this, you will be expected to manage the commercial, product and support aspects of the accounts.
The main areas of focus of the role are:
- This is a true relationship management & account management role.
- You will be executing account plans with inputs from Sales, Account Management & Marketing, working with partners to identify commercial opportunities, consult on where best our product can bring value to their merchants & manage cross functional working groups to maximise value.
- Act as the primary point of contact for gaming and PSP partners surrounding this vertical.
- Become our subject matter expert (SME) on gaming payment acceptance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 10+ years of sales and/or account management experience in B2B sales, preferably payments or Payment Services Provides or experience selling complex B2B solutions within gaming
- Strong familiarity with alternative payment methods and payments within the Financial Services space
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with the highest degree of professionalism, firmness, integrity, and teamwork
- The highest ethical standards
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor
- High energy
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively; be a thoughtful business partner
- Attention to detail; you are extremely organized and work well with others
- A passion for the electronic payments industry and Financial Services industry
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English