£30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Business Operations,FinTech,IT/Technical,Project/Programme Management
Permanent | Full Time
API Support & Customer Integration Specialist
· Do you enjoy working somewhere where you can make an impact from day 1?
· Can your skills and capabilities contribute to creating a world-class bank and successful Customer integration experiences?
· Do you have experience of integrating API’s
My client is the first clearing bank in the UK to design its entire IT system as a green field project. This unique approach enabled the building of systems free from legacy constraints with technology that transforms the banking experience. As technology is paramount to our success, we are always looking for talented technologists who have a range of capabilities and are passionate about helping us on our next (and exciting!) phase of evolution.
About the Role
As an Integration specialist, the focus of this role is to provide proactive integration support for all customers who wish to consume the bank’s API and working with numerous internal teams to achieve successful outcomes for customers.
You will have previous experience of supporting Customer integration and have an excellent technical knowledge of API’s, preferably in a Banking environment. You will demonstrate strong technical capabilities and a keen aptitude to learn. Experience and passion of working in an agile, Customer driven, innovative and fast paced environment is key to this role.
You will be a motivated, delivery focused team player.
In this role you will be:
· Working in partnership with internal teams to deliver a successful Customer integration
· Identifying, creating and implementing proactive support tools to improve the journey
· Identifying continuous improvement opportunities within the team whilst actively supporting more senior members of the team on strategic Customer integrations
· Becoming an SME on the Bank API and the Customer integration process
You will possess the following:
· Excellent problem-solving capability
· Stakeholder management experience, with the ability to communicate at different levels of an organisation
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
This role provides support to a platform that operates 24x7 with business hours of 9AM to 5.30PM Monday to Friday and may include some out of hours activity to support unexpected events and planned business change.
About what we offer
· A suite of competitive employee benefits and perks including pension, medical programmes, employee discounts and more!
· A supportive, challenging and agile environment
· You’ll also get to work in one of the most exciting Banks in the market right now