Permanent | Full Time
Do you get excited about solving real-world problems, in a high-pace and agile environment? Are you passionate? Do you what to work somewhere where they are not afraid to try new things and where actions speak louder than words?
If so, this could be right for you:
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with this leading Paytech who are growing fast and are now looking for a Backend (Java) Developer who has:
· Proven experience in programming using Java.
· Experience with any ORM\DB access framework (Hibernate, Spring JDBC, MyBatis, etc), Spring, SOAP, REST, JSON.
· Experience with IBM WebSphere or JBOSS/WildFly.
· Experience with MQ servers (especially HornetQ).
· Experience with applications\servers tuning and code optimisation.
· Coding best practices – understanding of what is Clean Code, SOLID, code-smell, TDD.
· Experience with common libraries: Google Guava, Apache Commons, etc.
· Experience with any Testing Mock Framework (JMock, Mockito, PowerMock, etc.).
In this role you will develop high quality and performance modules for digital services / mobile payments (NFC/HCE); Design the architecture and protocols of each new mobile business module and server together with team members; Follow requirements from international organizations such as PCI, EMV, MasterCard, VISA, GlobalPlatform, NIST and many others; Follow highest standards in source code quality (test coverage, Java syntax, low complexity), which are also enforced by Jenkins PULL request validations with multiple add-ons; Review PULL requests from other developers; Follow company’s workflow - document, verify, deploy and report.