(BN457) Director of Billing - High Risk
Salary: €110,000 - €130,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
Our client is a leading online B2C marketing company, with an international team of professionals based in prestigious offices in Barcelona. Home to some of the worlds most well trafficked sites, their B2C product lead the market in their specific areas. As such, payment processing is a key area for them and ensuring billing is optimised is an absolute focus.
What are we looking for?
We are keen to hire a Director of Billing to lead our internal billing team, and bring their experience of international payment processing in high risk to our business. You are likely to have gained experience of managing high risk merchant services/payment processing/billing services with a focus on the US & Europe and a related knowledge of risk/fraud/scheme rules/compliance in a hands-on role within a related industry, company, acquirer, fin-tech or gateway.
You will lead an exceptional team, and will co-ordinate account/relationship management of our multiple merchant accounts, acquirer, PSP & banking relationships, alongside risk & customer billing support. It's key that you have a good grasp on how to create and maintain efficient and accurate automated billing support processes, evaluating & improving processes around billing automation.
- manage our internal card processing team, ensuring processing levels are maintained & improved
- build strong relationships with partners such as ISO's, acquirers, banks, PSP's and manage those relationships while identifying opportunities to optimise & improve
- manage daily risk & compliance activities, reviewing & underwriting
- improve and reduce our exposure to fraud & chargebacks, and improve our customers user experience
- examine our reporting data to gain insights & take action when required
- maintain a strong risk control environment & strategy
- become our payments SME, bringing new ideas and proposing different solutions to the wider business
- Depth of knowledge & experience across high risk/adult industry payments – including but not limited to merchant account management, risk, chargeback, ability to work closely with & manage partners including ISO’s, issuing banks, processors & acquirers, with a good grasp of risk & compliance
- Depth of technical knowledge around the key metrics and data within the business; building an understanding of internal technology & dashboard/reporting methods
- Experience of managing high risk payment processing/billing services with a focus on US experience, and a related knowledge of risk/fraud/scheme rules/compliance, gained in a hands-on role within a related industry, company, acquirer, fin-tech or gateway
- Ambitious and committed, ‘Gets’ the opportunity – where they would go with it, energy and excitement on how to improve/maintain/develop our merchant account portfolio/risk balance across the book, taking ownership of the area & making a clear contribution to continued growth/scaling of the business.
- Culturally, a drive to work in a fast paced, meritocratic environment, in a hands on, agile environment. Needs a high level of motivation, leadership skills and to be a team player, good level of independence, ability to lead/inspire a team.
** Flexibility around location / package to attract the very best talent **