£30,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Reading, United Kingdom
Business Analysts,Business Operations,IT/Technical,Java,PSD2
Permanent | Full Time
· Do you have a consistent track record in building digital products and utilising agile methodologies?
· Are you an expert in stakeholder management with experience of building products and systems?
· Do you possess analytical genius and a passion for all things digital across mobile, social and web?
My client provides regulatory checking and consent/preference management services to global financial institutions. The regulatory checking and token management services are designed to operate at both high volume and with high availability, delivering low latency responses 24 hours a day. Their SaaS platform has been purpose built and utilises some of the latest cloud-based technologies.
They are now preparing for the next round of business expansion and service delivery and are seeking a Business Analyst
In this role you will establish the functional requirements and build priorities for the development team, across their high volume transaction environments as well as their web front-ends. You will be part of the development team that designs, creates, maintains and manages the delivery of the SaaS and online services to their client base
The client works with a DevOps approach using an agile scrum environment adopting rapid delivery techniques throughout the delivery lifecycle, including continuous integration and testing. They utilise platform engineering best practices to develop secure, robust code that performs to demanding financial services industry requirements, while scaling reliably and predictably.
They are all about the people they hire and are building an environment where all employees can learn, innovate, build and deliver outstanding digital services in the sector. They believe in enabling people to develop their professional expertise and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
The development team is creating and managing the software and systems behind the state-of-the-art technology platform. As a business analyst you will be playing a full part in the team, helping to build out the service platform by establishing the requirements framework for the development team. Your work will be used in both high volume transaction environments (back-end APIs) and our forward-facing client user interfaces (front-end web services). You will be:
● Building product roadmaps, epics and user stories to deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across our service environment
● Working closely with software developers using agile methodologies
● Working closely with product management, sales and marketing teams (and client stakeholders) to identify the best technology, create user stories, identify sprint goals and incrementally achieve the best quality outcome
● Enjoying being involved in all tasks of the software life cycle – from creative design, analysis, documentation right up to testing!
● An excellent communicator and you will liaise between clients and third parties as required
● Used to working in a high-performance, delivery-driven environment with self-organising multi-disciplinary teams
● Working in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
● Working with and helping other team members to share experiences to develop your collective skills and capabilities
You will be joining a growing, professional and highly motivated team. We expect you to feel valued, to learn lots and explore new areas. We also expect you help use that learning to bring your fellow team members with you. Working together, we expect it to benefit you, the team, the business, the systems and the organisation.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for people with experience in business analysis, that are self-starters, used to working in a dynamic environment and with a passion for learning more and for helping others.
Well practiced in agile development, you could currently be a junior business analyst looking to develop skills and to take on a larger challenge, or an existing business analyst that relishes the challenge of delivering systems in to a high-volume, high-availability SaaS environment. Either way, we are looking for practical people with the right experience and attitude that have a passion for developing systems in to demanding environments such as ours.