Redding, United States
Permanent | Full Time
We are currently undertaking a search for a dynamic global business leader with a passion for building and expanding this payment solutions providers, cyber fraud & risk management business.
The successful Business Development Director must be capable of developing an engaging, consultative sales process on a global scale, that promotes delight in both existing and prospective customers. As well as be viewed as an expert in the fraud, compliance and sanctions domain.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the global cyber fraud business segment selling within the existing markets of corporations and banks while also identifying new or expanded market opportunities
All About You
• Competitive, with the ability to aggressively achieve set goals. Always finds a way to win and achieve set objectives and milestones, through strong leadership, excellent execution and, when necessary, through experimentation and adaptation.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams to effectively support customer needs as well as corporate initiatives.
• Strong selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for the Cyber Fraud & Risk Management solutions offered.
• Proven ability to manage sales cycle from beginning to end and ability to maximize the revenue contribution for each account.
• Viewed as an expert in fraud, compliance, and sanctions domain.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
• Ability to work across organizational matrix and stakeholders.
• Expertise in negotiating software subscription and services agreements.
• Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
• Proven network of contacts in the banking or financial services industry.
• Proven experience leading and managing a team.
• A competitive attitude.
• Strong communication skills.
• In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles.
• Analytical and problem solving skills required, combined with the ability to think quickly to overcome objections.
• Must believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative, but be able to work independently as well.
• Proven history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.