Business Development Manager - Acquiring, WFH
Location: Not Specified
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum (+ excellent benefits & fantastic commission)
Our client is a leading card acquirer, working closely with a wide range of tier 1/2 merchants across the UK. We are hiring through growth, and are keen to hire a further Enterprise level Business Development Manager to join our team. Based at home, with regular travel to the head office, you will be developing new relationships, signing up new business in the mid-corporate card turnover space.
- Achieve new business revenues in line with target/s & set in place a plan of clear strategies and methodologies for all stages of generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure)
- Ensure that pipelines comply with all business expectations including the following: size, mix of appropriately sized accounts, pipeline activity turning over quickly enough in line with ambitious revenue plans, a balance between lead sources, optimal range of pipeline stages, engage multiple channels in prospecting for new business, create and develop a clear target listing based on strategy / target sectors and with selected channels.
- Utilise the Corporate and Business Banking Teams to generate quality leads and opportunities
- Engage proactively with the Sales Team to gain specific support required to prospect for identified opportunities
- Ensure that all necessary advance due diligence is completed in a timely and comprehensive manner using a structured due diligence process covering pre-tender requirements
- 5+ years track record in a corporate/tier1 sales role
- Acquiring/Cards/Payments experience will be key to your success
- Be able to prospect new business through a range of sources, including partnering with local corporate banking centres for leads
- Able to demonstrate sales successes and have good networking, influencing and closing skills