£80,000 - £90,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Digital Payments & Wallets,Payment Gateway
Permanent | Full Time
Business Development Manager - Digital Content
Sales Lead - Business Development
London + work from home + travel
Our client is an innovative payments fin-tech with an excellent brand reputation and a portfolio of well known clients. Their payments platform is connected to hundreds of mobile network operators and payment methods, and is a true global company with offices worldwide.
We are keen to hire a Business Development Manager, who will be a results-driven sales expert, based out of our London office. The ideal candidate is merchant-focused and able to take smart risks based on solid strategy and deep customer understanding. We are a fast-paced company seeking candidates who like working directly with customers and who want to grow with us.
• Prospect, build and develop new long-term strategic partnerships with global eCommerce merchants and indirect channel partners
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and managing the contracting process
• Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects.
• Initiate new business partnerships with partners that are based in the region but extend to other regions
• Maintain personal networks, participate in professional organisations, attend conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Skills & Experience:
• Strong sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
• Proven hunter, networker, proven deal closer and negotiator.
• Experience in, and extensive knowledge of, payments and the payments ecosystem is very important.
• Proven success partnering and working cross-functionally to make things happen.
• Team player - can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organisations.