£50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,PSP,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Business Development Manager – Merchant acquiring
Office based: Liverpool Street
Basic: Up to a max of £60k, plus uncapped commission c.£100k and potential for stock option
28 days holiday per annuum
· Do you have an extensive high risk merchant network ?
· Are you a skilled salesperson in the payments space ?
· Do you want to be part of a company on a path to dynamic growth ?
If yes, read on….
My client provides payment gateway solutions to ensure that their customers’ experience seamless and secure payment processing.
To succeed in this role, you will have a rounded knowledge of the eCommerce payments space and be driven to succeed in developing partner relationships, in addition to closing individual opportunities, leading to uncapped commission and professional growth.
You will possess:
· Experience with electronic payments, with all-in-one solutions preferred
· Track record of targeting and contacting lists of partners and merchant prospects
· Experience of card scheme and regulator application processes
· Background in contacting leads, following up and closing sales
· Familiarity with shopping carts, payment gateways and merchant acquiring
· Proven ability to develop quantifiable sales revenue plans through a mix of lead channels
You will have:
· Strong personality; demonstrate confidence, negotiation skills and trust-building
· Ability to maintain effective relationships with customers, partners and colleagues
· Ability to tap into existing relationships with partners, eCommerce platforms, and previous prospects for quick start
· Clear and professional communication skills - written and verbal
· Energetic, innovative with drive to succeed and progress. Results-driven and ambitious
· Must be able to generate, qualify and close excellent new partner and customer leads
· Work closely with senior management on various revenue and regulatory projects
· Keep CRM up to date with activity, building a Eurocentric client and partner database
· Reporting on successes and areas for improvement with other members of senior management
· Innovate and develop new value propositions for merchants and partners
· Enjoying individual and team-wide success, and reaping the benefits