£65,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,Card payment schemes/systems,Sales,Fraud
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Business Development Manager: Public Sector
Location: Remote UK
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 Per Annum (+ car allowance + uncapped commission & bens)
Our client is an industry leading international payments business, with an excellent portfolio of acquiring, processing, fraud & ID&V products. You’ll be responsible for delivering new business opportunities and engaging prospects for us across our comprehensive suite of solutions. This role will be key to enabling us to grow new business revenues and to extend our existing successful footprint as quickly as possible in the public sector & social housing space. This organisation represent a true career opportunity, as they consistently invest in and develop their team.
· Achieving sales targets through delivering new business from new clients.
· Engaging clients using the processes and practices embedded within our business to represent us in a professional way and increase opportunity for a successful outcome
· Collaborating across the wider business to create improved clarity and certainty of success with each opportunity
· Prospect pipeline nurturing, providing regular insights to prospects on how we can add specific advantage to their sector and their business objectives
· Formally present to prospects how our product suite can deliver value into their organisation
· Working with Sales Operations to ensure transparency of sales opportunities within the sales funnel
· Representing our payments business at trade shows, industry events, conferences and seminars in person or online as required.
What we’re looking for:
· Proven sales experience successfully selling into the public and/or social housing sectors
· Able to quickly reach a strong understanding of how our proposition set can create value in a client’s organisation
· Proven capabilities in building sustainable new revenue streams from new clients
· Demonstrable understanding of a recognised sales methodology and its adoption (e.g. SPIN, Miller Heiman, Challenger Selling).
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
· Professional, numerate, articulate and personable
· Results driven with commercial focus
· Strong sense of ownership and drive
· Able to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
· Confident communicator and active listener