£60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Airline / Aviation and Travel Payments,Business Development,Sales,Travel/T&E
Permanent | Full Time
(BN407) Business Development Manager - Travel
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum (+ excellent commission & benefits )
Our client is a leading international fin-tech with a fantastic team, great product set and unique position within the payments industry. We are keen to hire a Sales specialist to join the London team and focus specifically on the travel industry. As part of our sales team, you'll report to he Head of International Sales and focus on winning new business, contributing to the company's growth. The team is directly responsible for all business development & sales across the company, split into sectors.
About the role:
To further accelerate the growth of the business, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales professional to join our Travel team. In this role, you will focus on selling our services to travel merchants across Europe. This will require working across different teams within the company, as well as building relationships with merchants’ product owners. You likely have a background in the travel and payments industry with a thorough understanding of what merchants need from a payment provider and how we can provide those solutions.
● Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract execution, targeting potential customers globally
● Act as the point of contact for merchants and partners with regards to product requests, contracts and operative issues on a daily basis
● Acquire merchants and ensure efficient sales processes, including comprehensive KYC, regulatory, risk management and successful integration
● Create and maintain internal sales and account management activity planning and reports
● Manage merchant integration with assistance from our technical integration specialists and be the primary merchant integration contact for the first 3 months
● Continuously evaluate and propose improvements in current sales process
● When needed, facilitate other revenue generating action/opportunities owned and operated by other teams, e.g. the Marketing department
● Participate in and contribute to all relevant industry marketing activities, including conferences, fairs and meetups
● Stay informed on relevant industry trends to recognise merchants’ pain points
● To be successful in this role, you must be a true self-starter who is prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved
● You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in payments/banking industry/sales/business development, with a focus on the travel sector
● You're motivated by working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
● You’re able to travel regularly between our offices, and are as equally comfortable working individually as in a small group
● Your track record of success in the Business Development/Sales area within the travel industry speaks for itself!