£120,000 - £150,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
C-Suite Exec,FinTech,POS Solutions,POS/EPOS/EFT Devices,Senior Executive
Permanent | Full Time
CEO – Chief Executive Officer Shoreditch, London
£Neg & bonus/potential for equity Permanent
Currently operating in stealth mode, we are an innovative digital payments technology company with an exciting new product to launch within the electronic/digital point of sale market. Backed by a full-service payment company & incubated by top industry executives, our fully certified products have the potential to disrupt an entire international marketplace and acquire a high level of traction, fast.
With nearshore back up, development & support, coupled with an opportunity to verticalize & adopt certain areas of the market, both the product & company represent an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic, motivated & entrepreneurial hands-on senior leader.
Who are we looking for?
In short – we are seeking a superstar CEO to put our product on the map.
You will be a highly commercial, strategic yet hands-on senior manager who’s at the very top of your game. Working in a high pressure start up environment will be exactly where you want to be in order to thrive. You will work closely with the associated payments company, senior business leaders, product, marketing & sales in order to formulate a strategic plan to hit the market quickly & efficiently.
Whether you are forming new corporate partnerships, building vertical capability, discussing a white label solution with a financial institution prospect, negotiating and signing new deals with a trade group or major merchant, building/growing/leading a team or developing a new channel offering, it will all be conducted at pace – quality & speed of execution are key in our business.
You will be highly results focused and numbers orientated, able to see the bigger picture while dealing with the day to day. Strategy is key but so is application – where is it best for you to invest your time to grow our business?
· Developing high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short- term and long-term objectives with regards both the existing & future product roadmap
· You will be highly focused & driven by commercial growth and sales success; you will own this metric and be driven to smash mutually agreed targets
· Over time, creating, building, leading and motivating talent to advance employee engagement & develop a high performing team
· Consistently and carefully overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
· Within a fast paced start-up type of environment (although with the backing & security of a larger payments company behind you), you will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success, communicating with your leadership board and being directly accountable for everything within your business unit.
· To thrive here, you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success by taking a hands on and action orientated approach to all activities, with a focus on commercial growth.
· Compliance is key & enforcing adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics will be your responsibility for your business unit, in conjunction with other internal departments such as compliance, legal & risk.
· Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements, analysing data to improve your own & your team performance.
· Build and maintain exceptional working relationships with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders, investors and non-exec’s.
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the payments & ePOS markets, the wider retail acceptance & e-commerce payments landscape, and become a company evangelist and key representative of the business at all events & any media coverage.
· You are likely to have experience as a business leader, senior manager, growth professional, commercial lead or sales lead within a comparable payments, POS, e-commerce or technology/software environment with experience of scaling a business.
· Experience in developing profitable commercial strategies and implementing your vision, seeing it through and delivering through growth & sales success.
· Good level of familiarity with all relevant internal business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, HR, risk, compliance, legal, and have exposure reporting to and influencing a senior leadership board/investor panel.
· An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills, who can analyse & problem solve
· Excellent communication and public speaking skills, keen to be the lead evangelist of your business to the market.