Dependent on experience
London, Galway or Luxembourg
FinTech,IT/Technical,POS/EPOS/EFT Devices,Project/Programme Management,Tester/Testing,Transaction Processing
Permanent | Full Time
Certification Engineer - UK, Ireland or Luxembourg
Remote first working
Our client is a high growth global payment platform offering a breadth of unique merchant services to some of the world’s most prestigious and well known brands.
As part of this dynamic expansion, they are seeking a Certification Engineer.
As Certification Engineer you will be responsible for testing and certifying payment devices. In addition, you will also participate in project implementation terminal device testing and certification. As the certification engineer, you will also provide development support when vendor and other external parties have questions regarding payment interface specification, provide proper guidance and assistance as necessary.
Day to day you will:
· Be responsible for payment device testing and certifications
· Assist and support financial client UAT
· Execute the testing and writing-up of test scripts and verification of results
· Provide professional consultancy/support to the client/vendor for software/system development
· Coordinate the setup of UAT environment
· Work with colleagues in different regions to test and certify payment devices
· Support ad-hoc requests as requested
Who you are
· Knowledge of POS terminals
· Experience in software development or testing, and experience in card industry
· Knowledge of ISO8583 or any other payment interface preferred