£65,000 - £75,000 Per Annum
Reading, United States
Permanent | Full Time
A leading provider of financial technology (Fintech) has a great opportunity for a Contracts Manager.
As an experienced contracts manager you will have first class negotiation, drafting and management of complex revenue generating commercial contracts and other agreements through to completion; whilst also providing contractual and commercial support and advice to the wider business.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Proven experience in drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts for hosted or software services
• Relevant legal qualification or equivalent
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrable experience of working closely with sales and other professionals at all levels
• Must be able work under pressure, independently as part of a small team in a fast paced environment
• Negotiate and draft changes and addenda to standard terms and conditions and client terms, covering Bureau Services, software licences, support and professional services, Channel agreements, NDAs, Novation agreements, Framework agreements
• Development/amendment of product terms and conditions
• Tender and RFP support
• General commercial support to Sales and Services departments