£80,000 - £110,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Customer Services,Digital Identity/Authentication,FinTech,IT/Technical,Payment Gateway,Product Management,Fraud
Permanent | Full Time
Our client is a leading global fin-tech, who put the customer at the heart of everything they so. It's this customer-centric approach which have helped them become a huge success in the fin-tech world, working within payments, fraud, e-commerce and data to deliver best in class SaaS solutions. As such, we are now seeking a Customer Success Director to join our global team, based from our London office.
• In this senior role, you’ll lead a team of highly skilled Product Integration Analysts & Managers across the global office locations
• Attract and retain world-class talent to differentiate us as a leader in our delivery experience
• Lead all internally and externally facing product integration activities; providing oversight and leadership to the entire process for new & existing customers that may be expanding their relationship with us
• Establish consistent business processes (from workflow, job aids, tool kits, etc) and own the customer journey from intake to project completion
• Partner with the senior sales, account management and customer experience leadership teams when engaging strategic and complex Customer accounts – from pre-sales to solutions design to post-on-boarding. This will include crafting creative and consultative presentations aimed at executive audiences
• Deliver on our customer promise to drive customer value in the form of stable & structured on-boarding programs; this will include building, documenting, innovating and monitoring performance against our business processes
• Partnering with internal stakeholders, you’ll develop department KPI’s and supporting monitoring programs to ensure our service standards and quality are met and/or exceeded
• Understand that Speed to Revenue and Customer Experience are equally important – you’ll develop performance plans that look at a balanced set of metrics to drive pace and delivering exemplar voice of customer feedback (i.e. NPS advocacy)
• Support our existing Customer Success through program reviews and work with your global team to identify areas of opportunity to optimise product performance; both in terms of value to customers and sustainable and progressive revenue growth
More about you:
• Minimum 10 years progressive experience in client facing operational, technical consulting and/or product management roles
• At least 5 years’ experience leading a team, with demonstrated capabilities in doing so in a multi-site/international environment
• A savvy communicator, you need to be confident in managing across all levels of an organisation (both internally and with our customers)
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com, JIRA, Confluence and other workflow management tools
• You have a knack for data. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and will dig in to help understand the “why” behind a pain point, trend, or issue
• You’ve built performance management models (and are comfortable driving performance of your team to the standard) and monitoring activities for mission critical business processes
• High emotional intelligence. Empathetic and understanding of others with an ear for customer value.
• Ability to champion the needs of customers, fighting for their best interest.
• Assertive and respectful personality. A fighter who views any customer loss as an unacceptable occurrence.
• Process driven and organised, approaching problems in a systematic way.
• Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character.
• Proven track record of surpassing objectives and delivering exceptional results.