Data Analyst - remote mainland Europe, Ireland OR South Africa
data analysis, sql,
Our client is a global fintech seeking a highly collaborative, analytical, and curious fast-learner to join as Data Analyst. You will work closely with the Head of Data offering execution support.
Day to day you will
- Work with the Head of Data to attend the reporting requirements of the organisation: from ad-hoc requests coming from the product team to recurring financial and regulatory reports
- Get a deep understanding of the data environment with Head of Data’s support
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all the reports and analyses provided
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements and use your data analytics skills to support decision making
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting and using data in their day-to-day work
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Advanced descriptive analytics skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborative mindset.