Reading, United Kingdom
IT/Technical,Project/Programme Management,PSD2,Software Engineer
Permanent | Full Time
• Do you have a track record of working in an agile development environment ?
• Do you relish the challenge of delivering systems code in to a high-volume, high-availability SaaS environment ? If so, read on ….
My client provides regulatory checking and consent/preference management services to global financial institutions. The regulatory checking and token management services are designed to operate at both high volume and with high availability, delivering low latency responses 24 hours a day. Their SaaS platform has been purpose built and utilises some of the latest cloud-based technologies.
They are now preparing for the next round of business expansion and service delivery and are seeking DevOps Engineers
You will play a key role in the development and delivery of high quality systems that operate in both high volume transaction environments and through web front-ends.
You will be integral to the team playng a part in the development and operations team that designs, creates, maintains and manages the systems delivering the SaaS and online services to clients.
On a day to day basis you will be :
● Working on a high volume, scalable, transaction platform, as well as building client facing management information systems, to create high quality, reliable services and contributing to the technical vision for the business
● Ensuring the necessary environments are in place for services to support all layers - Dev, QA, Stage, Sandbox, Production, etc.
● Building, improving and maintaining tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management (TDD / BDD)
● Working in a collaborative team, where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected, to create solutions, solve problems and to help your colleagues
● Expected to inspire and engage more junior engineers to build their capability and understanding of DevOps and Engineering best practises
● Working to maintain and improve the stability and performance of the infrastructure
● Keeping up to date on the latest industry trends and openly share ideas
● Working with and helping other team members to share experiences to develop your collective skills and capabilities
You will possess the following: