£50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an exceptional marketing professional who believes that telling a story is the greatest way to connect with people and wants to join a fast-growing payments fintech where your recent experience as a Marketer in a start-up, can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is excited to be partnering again with a fast-growing fintech who are looking to recruit a creative and strategically minded but still very hands-on Marketing Manager, who is looking for a role where they can have real influence on outcomes and demonstrate their potential to progress towards a Head of Digital Marketing role.
We are looking for a high performing, experienced Senior Digital Marketing who can help spread the word that there is now a better form of money and banking that consumers can choose. This is an interesting and varied hands-on role, the successful candidate will work with the marketing team on all digital marketing activities, including social media campaigns, digital marketing, CRM, PR, affiliates and influencer marketing.
With proven work experience in a similar role under your belt, you are a results-oriented and high-performance individual with the ability to build relationships with people at different levels. You have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible, dynamic organisation without having to rely online authority over other team members.
What we look for in your professional skills:
· Strong copywriting skills to produce consumer friendly blogs
· Strong data analysis skills, and the ability to use multiple programs to obtain necessary data (even if they are new to you)
· A passion for delivering high quality customer experiences
· Experience (or a passion for) working in team oriented, fast paced, start-up environments
· Good organisational, written and verbal communication skills, with experience working to tight deadlines
· Excellent analytical and time management skills and the ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency. Possess a pragmatic approach to problem solving - you are hands-on and like to get on with things, and are comfortable finding solutions
· Comfortable interfacing between technical and non-technical teams
· Thoughtful systematic approach and demonstrable experience in delivering against milestones, KPI’s and strategies
What you can expect
· A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company
· A mix of working from home and within a fun office environment
· Occasional team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
· Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
· An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales
· Competitive workplace Pension Scheme