London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a high performing digital marketing professional who is creative and strategically minded whilst still very hands on? Are you looking for a role where you can have a real influence on outcomes, demonstrate your potential and hunger to build a team whilst progressing your own career?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is excited to be partnering again with this fast-growing fintech who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. You will help spread the word that there is now a better form of money and banking that consumers can choose. This is an interesting and varied hands-on role, the successful candidate will work with the marketing team on all digital marketing activities, including social media, digital marketing, CRM, PR, affiliates and influencer marketing.
What we are looking for:
· You will possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible, dynamic organisation without having to rely on line-authority over other team members.
· Strong copywriting skills to produce consumer friendly blogs.
· Strong data analysis skills, and the ability to use multiple programs to obtain necessary data (even if they are new to you)
· A passion for delivering high quality customer experiences.
· Experience (or a passion for) working in team oriented, fast paced, start-up environments.
· Excellent analytical and time management skills and the ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency. Possess a pragmatic approach to problem solving - you are hands-on and like to get on with things and are comfortable finding solutions.
· Comfortable interfacing between technical and non-technical teams
· Thoughtful systematic approach and demonstrable experience in delivering against milestones, KPI’s and strategies.
So what’s in it for you?
· A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company
· 25 days annual leave
· A mix of working from home and within a fun office environment.
· Occasional team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
· Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
· An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales.
· Competitive workplace Pension Scheme