£90,000 - £120,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a high performing partnerships professional who has a passion for delivering high quality customer connections and is strategically minded whilst still very hands on? Are you looking for a role where you can drive change and get excited about identifying new opportunities to improve the payment experience for customers?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering with this global digital payment technology company who are looking to recruit a Director of Strategic Partnerships for Commercial Payments.
You will be responsible for pro-actively managing the relationship with a Global Signature Client. Promoting the use of products and services to improve the customers payments experience and deliver B2B growth.
Building deep partnerships with your client to identify opportunities to introduce Business Solutions and services and develop new innovative solutions all of which will improve the B2B payments experience for customers and deliver B2B growth.
What we are looking for:
· Proven experience of having managed a large Complex Client to grow their B2B business by identifying opportunities to grow their portfolio through cross selling new or existing solutions.
· Knowledge and experience of the B2B Market
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders up to Executive level.
· Good understanding of Commercial Payments, the broader B2B payments market and experience of driving P&L growth
· Proven ability to develop and deliver client strategic plans to drive value for all parties.
· Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills.
So what’s in it for you?
You will be joining a company where your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. This is a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.