£75,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Customer Services,ISO
Permanent | Full Time
Head of Customer Retention & Renewals – Payments/Cards/ISO
Location: Remote, with regular travel to London & Kent
Package: £70-80k + bonus & benefits
A high growth scale up within the financial technology sector, our client is a payments business with
exceptional ambitions to increase market share across the landscape. With substantial VC backing
and an exceptional leadership team, it represents a fantastic place to develop high potential people
to achieve their career goals.
As Head of Retentions & Renewals, you will own this element of the business:
• Manage and build a high performing team to manage customer retentions & renewals, as well as working closely with existing sales/account management staff to share best practice in this area.
• Hire, train, develop and lead your team to deliver high performance across renewals and retentions to customers across the UK.
• Improve & unify existing processes and create new processes for successful & compliant
renewals & retentions.
• Support sales teams by ensuring best practice in relation to sales processes, working closely
with the Head of Sales and Regional Sales Leaders, through communication & training.
• Proactively monitor and respond to key metrics, in order to ensure that your teams is performing at optimum levels and maximising effectiveness, working to data/KPI targets.
Your previous experience is likely to include:
• Strong background in customer service, retentions & renewals, within a payments / cards / ISO
environment, will be key to your success.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a rapidly changing, high growth
environment – confident, motivated & dynamic.
• Ability to create strategic plans to manage high growth, forecast workloads & plan for
• People management experience – lead, inspire, train, develop and manage your team
• You will be highly organised, pro-active, and have a can-do approach to getting the job done,
with great communication skills at all audiences.
• Act as a bridge between the senior leadership teams, operational teams, and commercial
teams to ensure success in all aspects of customer onboarding.
• Utilise your experience of retentions & renewals to smash our targets and achieve consistent business growth.