London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a high performing customer acquisition specialist who has a passion for delivering high quality customer connections and is strategically minded whilst still very hands on? Are you looking for a role where you can have a real influence on outcomes, demonstrate your potential and hunger to build a team whilst progressing your own career?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is excited to be partnering again with this fast-growing fintech who are looking for a Growth Specialist. This is a rare and exciting challenge with a true disruptor in the mainstream money and banking space. The successful candidate will work with the CEO to gain traction in the UK market, as the marketing team concurrently builds brand awareness as a category leader through social media campaigns, digital marketing, PR, affiliates and influencer marketing.
What we are looking for:
· Strong copywriting skills to attract and convert consumers.
· Strong data management and analysis experience, and the ability to use multiple programs to obtain necessary data (even if they are new to you)
· A passion for delivering high quality customer connections.
· Experience (or a passion for) working in team oriented, fast paced, start-up environments.
· Excellent analytical and time management skills and the ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency.
· Pragmatic approach to problem solving - you are hands-on and like to get on with things and are comfortable finding solutions.
· Comfortable interfacing between technical and non-technical teams
· Thoughtful systematic approach and demonstrable experience in delivering against milestones, KPI’s and strategies.
So what’s in it for me?
· A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company
· 25 days annual l eave
· A mix of working from home and within a fun office environment.
· Occasional team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
· Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
· An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales.
· Competitive workplace Pension Scheme