£70,000 - £90,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Brand Marketing,Digital Marketing,IT/Technical,Marketing
Permanent | Full Time
Head of Marketing - SAAS tech company
My client is a scale up in the manual transcription space.
They take the pain point out of manual transcription by applying AI to automate the process, empowering users to focus on extracting more value from the spoken word.
Clients include: The Associated Press, BBC, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Indiana University and The State of Nebraska, Yale University, Nike and AirBnB.
Where do you fit in?
They are building a Marketing team fueled by inspiration, imagination, grit and a deep understanding of SaaS behaviours. They are searching for a marketing leader who can tap into their product, compelling backstory, really positive culture and a huge market opportunity.
● OUR BRAND - You’re a skilled storyteller who knows how to build and amplify strong brand presence in our market. You know how to leverage thought leadership,
execute earned media, build influencer, evangelist and partner campaigns
○ Lead and motivate a team of marketing professionals. Provide coaching and accelerate performance and development.
○ Manage marketing operations including the marketing budget, reporting and dashboards to demonstrate ROI
● CUSTOMER ACQUISITION - Oversee the design and execution of our Demand Generation strategy (both Prosumer and B2B) including inbound lead acquisition across webinars, websites/SEO, content, SEM/ PPC, social, remarketing, events, email and offline channels
● PRODUCT MARKETING
○ Oversee our product marketing strategy as we constantly release new features and innovations
○ Experience inspiring and managing in-house creative teams
● TARGET MARKETS - Refine market segments by geo and vertical and target clients that will have the high including their needs, purchase process and how they consume communications to ensure the most effective outreach
● CROSS-FUNCTIONAL ALIGNMENT - Coordinate with Sales and Customer Success teams to prioritise and develop integrated campaigns
● NURTURE - Oversee the execution of nurture strategies that navigate the customer journey and their digital space for both Enterprise and prosumer customers
● TESTING - Oversee A/B tests across channels to continuously optimise campaign and channel performance
● ANALYTICS - Ability to work closely with a data analytics function to storytell internally with data and report to the business how progress is being achieved / challenges overcome
● WEBSITE - Manage website development and updates, oversee the design and content of landing pages, integration with CRM and marketing automation. Manage website conversion, testing and optimization initiatives leveraging agencies
● 5+ years in a leadership role with experience building a scale-up brand that transforms a passionate user community into a brand that resonates across target segments.
● Experience leading demand generation teams in a SaaS environment
● Strong storytelling and excellent writing skills that shape our messaging and our brand
● Deep experience with marketing automation and data tooling including Hubspot, Mixpanel, Intercom, Google Analytics and others
● Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g. outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing etc.)
● Demonstrated, significant and measurable results (acquisition, CAC, LTV) in previous roles
● Understanding of and experience in executing B2B buyer journeys and developing collateral or assets that advance and accelerate the sales cycle
● Excellent budget experience
● Able to juggle both short and long-term priorities along with daily demands of project management
● Strong emotional EQ helping to coach and inspire your team
● An understanding of media production workflows for audio, video and text content is a big asset