London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Head of People
Head of People is needed for a very cool start-up company who have great tech in the AI space. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to step into the role of Head of People if you have been involved in creating a culture and HR of an organisation.
· Experience of People and HR role – 5 years plus
· Dynamic and inspirational leader
· Ability to drive initiatives from Diversity & Inclusion to business culture and environment
· HR related certification such CIPD or HR related degree big plus
· Passion for People in an organisation
· Experience of working in a scaling organisation, Start-up or Fintech is important
· Ideally an understanding of Saas or Tech driven companies
The Head of People will report to the CEO and will be tasked with developing the People and Talent strategy. This is such an integral role to the business as it covers Strategy, HR, Talent Engagement and providing Business Partner support to the business.
There is an existing start-up culture in the organisation. The company aspires to double in size in the coming months and retaining that exciting culture as the business develops is very important.
This role will suit someone who is looking to further their career as a Head of People or someone who can step up into that role having proved themselves in a Lead position.
The client offer excellent benefits from 25 days holiday, share options, gym subsidy, beer Fridays and in-house yoga to name a few!
Head of People