£120,000 plus 20% bonus
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
We are hiring a Head of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances for a payment technology organisation to help grow business even faster - an opportunity that will put you at the centre of innovation and strategic thinking within this company, while allowing for interaction and development across all business operations, working with the industry’s brightest minds.
You will create and manage the commercial relationships with key partners across technology, commercial contracts and ongoing programs that improve the distribution of its payments solutions. The role will give exposure to the various payment ecosystems in the industry using your business, operational and commercial acumen to create entirely new go to market ideas. You will be responsible for supporting the evaluation, maintenance and continued development of partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the various partnership models in an increasingly digital world, be able to engage with third parties who will include both the largest players in the technological ecosystem alongside the small, cutting-edge start-ups. As well as being able to work in close collaboration with all areas of the business.
All about you:
We are looking for someone with strong alliance experience and digital API connectivity knowledge. Someone who knows the players in the payments market and has a keen interest in the latest tech trends and offerings in payments.
You will be able to hold a considered view on how new partnerships could benefit the business. You will ideally have strong project management capabilities, sharp commercial awareness and operational experience within the field of partnerships and alliances.
You will also have completer-finisher skills to bring new partnerships on board from initial scope of work through to contracts and roll-out.
Other requirements include:
• Ambassadorial skills to represent across the industry
• Solid experience in payments and financial services or technology
• Individual contributor skills who can lead and inspire matrix teams
• Solid understanding of the digital ecosystems and the world of APIs
• Excellent communication (media training can be provided), leadership & business skills
• Highly organized with strong quantitative analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders while maintaining focus
• Can manage ambiguity and matrixed environments
Flexible Location, London and home working.