HR & RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
HR, recruitment, people, culture, recruitment, employer branding, recruitment branding
Our client is a global bank with a fully distributed team, working remotely from more than 40 countries around the world.
As part of their massive trajectory they are seeking a proactive, energetic HR & Recruitment Specialist to join their People
Team. This full-time position will be remote and requires someone in the GMT -/+2 time zone.
As HR & Recruitment Specialist you will be providing support to our Global People Team - HR Operations and Talent Acquisition. The People Team is responsible for cultivating a culture of execution, high performance, and enrichment.
- Human Resources: assisting HR Lead with onboarding functions including reference checks, contract preparation and administration, policy administration, general reporting, updating records in HR systems, supporting team members enquiries and assisting with payroll. Assistance with rolling out career development plans, performance management and training & development initiatives. Collaborate with implementation of general HR Operations process improvements by liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
- Recruitment: supporting TA Lead with all recruitment activities including writing job descriptions, headhunting, managing recruitment agencies, conducting HR interviews, hiring managers in-take meetings, management of applicant tracking system, performing background checks, ensuring a delightful candidate and internal stakeholder experience. Manage a seamless transition from the recruitment process to onboarding
- People Team Processes: Collaborating on implementation of new processes and programs within the People Team such as training and development, engagement and performance management, supporting vendor relationships.
- Employee Engagement & Branding: Provide assistance with coordinating our recognition programme, promoting company-wide events and virtual social events. Lead recruitment advertisement events, internal communications initiatives, co-ordinate social media postings, tracking our employer reputation across various channels and implementing initiatives to improve it, researching new channels and sites for promotion and corporate profiles.
- 2-4 + years’ experience in HR and Recruitment
- GMT+/- 2 time-zone required
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, big plus if BambooHR and or
- Good relationship management with stakeholders
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Strong attention-to-detail and excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- FinTech experience is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced delivery execution environment
- Remote Experience preferred