£50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Field based role in UK, Germany or Netherlands with travel across Germany
We are hiring an Implementation Consultant for a payment technology organisation to look after the German market. This is a consultative role and will require the individual to implement a Financial Document Automation (FDA) product set across the German market. We are looking for someone who has coding language knowledge and is aware of SDM and ODS.
You will also be fluent in German to a technical/business level and have proficient experience as an Implementation Consultant or in a Senior Support role with an in-depth technical knowledge of Financial Document Automation (FDA) products.
All about you:
• Fluent in German to a technical/business level
• Proficient experience as an Implementation Consultant or in a Senior Support role with an in-depth technical knowledge of the Technologies FDA product suite.
• Some developer level understanding of the FDA product suite including SDM and ODS with the technical capability to build a project, (process), and deploy to customer environments
• Advanced SQL Server database administration knowledge with associated certifications.
• Comprehensive knowledge of supporting technologies such as OCR, printers, security, servers and network infrastructure
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX (preferred)
• Thorough understanding of ITIL best practice having completed at least the Foundation certification
• Proven track record of managing complex technical issues to resolution whilst managing stakeholders up to C Level executives
• The ability to balance the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• An understanding of Project Management
• Able to attend customer sites sometimes at short notice
• To deliver customer solutions in Germany using Financial Document Automation (FDA) products.
• Provide technical consultancy at the presales stage on FDA products
• Building and maintaining an excellent level of knowledge with products and their utilisation
• Providing timely and accurate status reports, updates and documentation as and when required.