£40,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Implementation Manager - API/SFTB
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 Per Annum (+ excellent benefits & bonus )
The Customer Solutions Engineer plays a key role in supporting the revenue objectives of the company by partnering with the sales and account management teams through the successful API or SFTP integrations of our products. Beginning during the final stages of the sales process, the Solutions Engineer will have the responsibility to lead all activities related to the customer’s integration.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can ask the right questions to understand our customer’s needs and then recommend the best integration solution, build a plan – and stick to it, constantly looks to find a better way to get things done, thrives in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment, and wants to combine their technical & communications skills to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers.
• Leveraging our global onboarding methodology; own the Integration process from end to
• Act as liaison on behalf of the business development team with almost all areas of the
organization: Product, Operations, Customer Service, Development and most importantly
• Analyze current business and customer processes with respect to implementations and files;
identify and recommend new integration solutions that meet these requirements, improve
customer and/or operational experience and do so in a consultative type approach.
• Guide our customers through their product implementations; test files to ensure they meet
proper criteria, provide pass/fail results to stakeholders, troubleshoot issues and file pass
failures, and leverage your analytics skills to verify the results.
• Provide technical product and business support to our global merchant, issuer, card brand
and processor customers with respect to their implementation of our solutions.
• Document and keep our current processes, procedures, and technical specifications related
to our solutions implemented up to date.
• Run online demonstrations and/or customer training for all product lines to new
and existing customers.
• Create a positive customer service experience by understanding and meeting customer
needs quickly, professionally and accurately.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience implementing API/SFTP B2B technology solutions (i.e. sales engineer, customer
support, implementations, etc.) ideally in fintech or SaaS
• Be a natural born project manager with a proven track record in handling multiple projects
• Previous exposure to project management methodology either formal or informal. Know
how to solicit requirements, build a plan, execute against it.
• Clear and effective communicator both internally and customer facing with various
stakeholders (i.e. client management, customer service, technical resources, project
managers, business leads)
• Continuous improvement – demonstrate your ability to build better mousetraps and evolve
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (JIRA would be useful, too)
• Valid passport is required and so is the flexibility to support global travel
• Be quick on your feet – we move fast so you should thrive on learning and change!!!