£50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
A hugely successful B2B FinTech business has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Implementation Manager who has solid technical grounding, strong project management skills and the ability to bring both technical and non-technical stakeholders together in a common understanding.
The role of Implementation manager is responsible for leading client integration projects across the breadth of products with a key focus being around the Issuing side of the business. In addition, the role will help to support enhancements of functionality across the platform.
All about you
We are looking for someone with a detailed knowledge of the Issuing and potentially Acquiring space, backed up with great project management skills and Prince2 or similar qualification.
• A highly motived individual with an inquisitive mind and a strong attention to detail.
• Someone who can build a good rapport with individuals at all levels and job roles both internally and externally.
• A well organised person who can keep clear and detailed records of requirements and discussions.
• Somebody who copes well under pressure, whether that be from multiple stakeholders requesting your attention or difficult situations where things haven’t turned out as expected.
• Great at articulating technical requirements into simpler form for ease of understanding, and vice versa when required.
• Willing to get stuck in, learn a wide range of payment products and raise suggestions for improvements whenever appropriate.
• Not willing to accept gaps or issues, taking the responsibly to find and coordinate solutions.
• A team player. Often overused, but given the close nit setup of the team, a considerate and positive view on recognising "the we succeed together" is critical to the ethos of this company.