£80,000 - £100,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Architect / Architecture,IT/Technical,Payment Gateway,Faster payments
Permanent | Full Time
London, England, United Kingdom · Enterprise Services
Our client is a global award-winning specialist technology provider serving global financial institutions and banks.
We are currently hiring for an Integration Solution Architect to work onsite with banking clients to help them achieve their business aims by providing architectural, domain, and delivery expertise at the solution level. We are looking for a Solution Architect with an IBM integration technology background (BPM, IIB) as well as experience in interface/service design and associated technologies and patterns. You will need to be able to perform a range of functions from discussing requirements at a high level with clients & architecting solutions.
· Providing high quality analysis, architecture, design and development on client projects within the integration arena.
· Working on a variety of projects, you will be expected to quickly learn your way around complex systems and be able to diagnose problems with suggest resolutions.
· Provide analysis, design and development on customer projects, each of which is usually technically and professionally demanding, requiring a high-level of skill and practical aptitude.
· To work across the whole of the software development lifecycle.
· To take responsibility for specified consulting, trouble shooting, or problem-solving on short assignments to meet customer requirements.
· To offer in-depth technical skills on projects, and to develop and complement those skills over time.
· To represent the company professionally in customer engagements, using excellent inter-personal skills to develop and realise further opportunities for the company.
· To work effectively as a team member within a project team, and to liaise effectively with others in the company
Key Skills & Experience:
· The ability to communicate efficiently upwards (to business), downwards (to IT teams) and laterally (to peers, vendors, and client-side staff)
· Experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) 9+ (from both a solution design and service/flow development perspective) & IBM BPM
· Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ 7+ (from both a design and administration perspective)
· Understands Integration Patterns such as SOA, EAI, ESB, File transfers etc.
· Knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web Services and SOA and how to differentiate between them.
· Good knowledge and experience in working with API and Service Development and Management software, e.g. MuleSoft”
· Able to explain the differences with various approaches
· Consultancy / customer facing experiences within a software vendor or enterprise scale services environment
· Travel profile: Candidates should be willing to work at client site in the interest of meeting with customers and collaborating with colleagues
· Applicants must have the right to live and work in the European Union and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
· Salary: Competitive Base + 20% bonus + 10% pension + excellent benefits