£30,000 - £42,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Business Development,FinTech,Sales,Business Intelligence
Permanent | Full Time
(BN389) Market Development Representative - Inside Sales
Salary: £28,000 - £41,000 Per Annum (+ excellent benefits & bonus )
Our client is a leading global fin-tech, working within the payments & e-commerce sector, and experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development. Due to continued business success, they are keen to hire a Market Development Rep to join their inside sales team and develop new relationships with prospective clients, using a warm, data driven and consultative approach.
About the role:
· Methodically prospect up to executive level (through cold and warm campaigns) within target customers by phone and email
· Input and track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com.
· Educate, and qualify inbound leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities.
· Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimise end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes
· Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas (monthly, quarterly and annually) to ensure revenue objectives
· Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating sales executives as necessary about the opportunity
· Schedule appointments for Sales Executives with suitable qualified leads, setting suitable expectations with the potential customer
· Identify and understand trends within industries and customers
Required Skills and Experience:
· 1+ years’ experience (min) in a Sales/Lead Generation (ideally selling software or software-as-a-service but not essential)
· Determined personality and driven by results
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
· Salesforce.com experience a plus
· Languages are useful but not essential