£75,000 plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
A global payments company has a new position for a Marketing Analytic Manager, who will be a key member of the marketing function together with the wider analytics community.
This role requires a passion for data and someone who sees themselves as a data 'engineer'. Someone who can start with a business / marketing challenge and build a solution from a data perspective. This might be from; the development of an audience segmentation framework, the evaluation of a previous marketing activity to scoring audiences based on their likelihood to exhibit a desired behaviour. We want someone who can drive the function to turn our data into a marketing resource that delivers business benefits.
This is an opportunity to be part of the team that harnesses the data held by one of the biggest global brands and deliver some truly ground breaking work. If you have a passion for understanding audience behaviours and using data to inform the development of new approaches to engage and influence them, this is a role for you!
All About You:
• A passion for Fintech, and in particular payments
• Expert level knowledge of advanced data mining and statistical modelling: Predictive modelling techniques (e.g. binomial and multinomial regression, ANOVA); Classification techniques (e.g., Clustering, Principal Component Analysis, factor analysis); Decision Tree techniques (e.g., CART, CHAID)
• Deep SAS experience; proficiency and continuous skills development in leading edge analytic and business intelligence tools, e.g. SAS, R, SPSS, Tableau, Business Objects and MicroStrategy.
• Familiarity with Hadoop and Hbase/NoSQL
• Demonstrable programming ability in different programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Matlab, Pig or SQL
• Hands on experience on processing extremely large data sets.
• Analytical skills & ability to work and communicate the benefits of data/ fact-base and ability to deliver results in SQL, Tableau, SAS, Microstrategy, Excel
• Strong data visualisation skills
• Must be able to work in a matrix environment and manage relationships across levels
• Strong project and programme management skills
o Experience of marketing and communications plans within a multi-national organization
o Worked across divisions including; Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations, ideally within a multi-national