£25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Brand Marketing,Corporate Communications/PR,Digital Marketing,FinTech,Marketing,Payment Gateway
Permanent | Full Time
· Are you ready to grow and learn in a Marketing Coordinator role within a Fintech ?
· Are you a talented Marketer with an ability to get stuck in ?
· Do you excel at event organisation, PR, and Marcomms ?
With almost 100% annual growth, my client is scaling for international expansion. Their dynamic development plans require an experienced marketing coordinator to support commercial aims and coordinate strategy execution.
Based in a buzzing central London location ( with occasional travel to Malta), you will liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure the brand seeps in-and-out of every touch point. You’ll be instrumental in differentiating the organisation from the old guard and communicating its potential as the truly exciting fintech it is.
Working in a rapidly expanding marketing team, you’ll be a driving force aligning product, sales and marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is tasked with the following key deliverables:
· Contributing to go-to-market strategy
· Selecting, booking and organising logistics for trade shows and conferences
· Working directly with PR and marketing agencies to implement communication and promotional strategies
· Selecting and steering award applications
· Contributing to the content calendar
· Contributing to the management of marketing budgets
· Reporting on marketing activities and results
· Supporting the sales and product team on drafting proposals and presentations that leave an impact
· 2+ years of experience in a marketing agency or marketing co-ordinator / executive in an in house environment
· Motivated self-learner; you are obsessive about perfecting your craft. You need to sink your teeth into our market.