£30,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
My client is an award-winning travel payment specialist that works tirelessly to make B2B payments as profitable as possible for their clients.
With global offices and customers in 50+ countries, they are growing their business with ambitious plans for international expansion to drive and expand their Marketing strategy and delivery and as such are actively seeking to engage a Marketing Manager with a background in Payments or Fintech to champion their product offering.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be a driving force aligning product, sales and marketing
You will liaise with external partners and internal departments to ensure the brand seeps in-and-out of every touchpoint.
You will be delivering the following:
· Contributing to our go-to-market strategy
· Selecting, booking and organising logistics for trade shows and conferences
· Working directly with our PR and marketing agencies to implement communication and promotional strategies
· Selecting and steering award applications
· Contributing to content calendar
· Contributing to the management of marketing budgets
· Reporting on marketing activities and results
· Supporting the sales and product team on drafting proposals and presentations that leave an impact
This role will require occasional travel to Malta.
· 2+ years of experience in a marketing agency or at a company in a similar role
· Motivated self-learner; you are obsessive about perfecting your craft. You need to sink your teeth into our market.