£50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Airline / Aviation and Travel Payments,Brand Marketing,Card payment schemes/systems,Digital Marketing,FinTech,Marketing,Payment Gateway,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Marketing, Product Marketing, Fintech Marketing, Payments Marketing
Travel Payments / B2B Payments
· Do you have experience of Marketing Fintech or Payment Products ?
· Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders?
· Do you want to get stuck into an exciting opportunity with a fast growing organisation ?
If so, this role could be for you…
My client is an award-winning travel payment specialist that works tirelessly to make B2B payments as profitable as possible for their clients.
With global offices and customers in 50+ countries, they are growing their business with ambitious plans for international expansion to drive and expand their Marketing strategy and delivery and as such are actively seeking to engage a Marketing Manager with a background in Payments or Fintech to champion their product offering.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be working in the fast-growing marketing team and the driving force bringing the product, marketing and commercial teams together.
With a thorough understanding of the company’s products, brand, market and customers, you will be supporting the go-to-market teams to drive sales.
You will be instrumental in communicating value to customers and sales team with product and feature updates.
Key deliverables include:
· Developing product messaging
· Ensuring sales and marketing teams have required knowledge/materials
· Communicating the value of new products and services internally
· Assisting sales on calls to provide the product detail and context
· Speaking and presenting the product internally and externally
· Reviewing final product assets
· Enforcing brand consistency in product and sales team
This role will require regular travel to work with the operations teams in Malta and infrequent travel to customer offices in Europe.
You will possess
· Fintech/Payments product marketing experience
· Ambitious and self-driven: you need to sink your teeth into our product